Accounting Today Ranks RSM No. 5 on Top 100 Firms List
RSM US LLP (“RSM”) – the nation’s leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market – was recently ranked the fifth largest accounting, tax and consulting services firm in the U.S. for the 14th consecutive year by Accounting Today.
Cutting-edge growth strategies, exciting new service offerings, innovation, creativity and sophistication were hallmarks of this year’s Top 100.
2019 RSM activities highlighted in Accounting Today’s “Getting better and better” special report include:
- February 2019 –Launched its CEO Innovation Fund to encourage the firm’s people to think creatively, and to help transform their ideas into solutions that benefit the firm’s clients and its communities.
- May 2019 – Launched a technology experience center, a fully immersive technology environment, which provides more than 30 unique customer immersion experiences to demonstrate how available solutions can address potential challenges.
- May 2019 – Partnered with technology and life sciences accelerator, OCTANe, to shape the future of innovation in Orange County, CA and ultimately in other geographies across the nation.
- June – Partnered with UCLA Anderson Forecast, a quarterly economic outlook for California and the nation, to gain insights from influential decision-makers and economic experts on a variety of issues impacting the middle market and beyond.
- October 2019- Joined forces with St. Petersburg-based Gregory, Sharer & Stuart, expanding RSM’s growing presence in the broader Tampa Bay market.
- October 2019 – Named a new audit innovation leader, Scott Wilson, to lead the firm’s efforts to identify new opportunities in which the firm’s audit practice can continue to meet clients’ needs in the areas of technology automation, data analysis and artificial intelligence.
- January 2020 – Joined forces with Washington, DC-based Tate & Tryon, deepening RSM’s focus on serving the nonprofit industry – particularly professional, trade and membership associations and charitable organizations – and expanding the firm’s presence in the Washington D.C. metro area.
In addition, Accounting Today’s special report highlighted the RSM Alliance as one of the top networks in the Top 100.
“We continue to grow and enhance our ability to deliver the world-class service our middle market clients want and need in today’s increasingly complex and global economy,” said Joe Adams, managing partner and CEO with RSM US LLP. “2019 was a successful year for many of our clients and for RSM. We’re pleased to maintain our spot as the fifth largest accounting firm on Accounting Today’s list, and look forward to continuing to support our clients, colleagues and communities."
About RSM US LLP
RSM’s purpose is to deliver the power of being understood to our clients, colleagues and communities through world-class audit, tax and consulting services focused on middle market businesses. The clients we serve are the engine of global commerce and economic growth, and we are focused on developing leading professionals and services to meet their evolving needs in today’s ever-changing business environment.
RSM US LLP is the U.S. member of RSM International, a global network of independent audit, tax and consulting firms with 48,000 people across 120 countries. For more information, visit rsmus.com, like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and/or connect with us on LinkedIn.