Driving finance automation for your tech company with Sage Intacct
Software, tech companies solve many challenges with finance automation
LIVE WEBCAST |
Software and technology companies face many common accounting challenges, including lack of insight into performance metrics, difficulty complying with new pronouncements, too many manual tasks, struggles to meet revenue recognition requirements and trouble transitioning from old accounting rules to new.
Join RSM’s webcast on March 12 to learn how Sage Intacct can help drive finance automation for your tech company. Our industry and technology experts will discuss:
- Operational challenges and opportunities in the tech industry
- Best practices for finance automation
- Dealing with complicated revenue recognition
- Positioning your company for growth and acquisitions
- Pronouncements to consider for your industry (ASC 606 and IFS 15)
By the end of this presentation, participants will be able to:
- Describe which pronouncements to consider for software and technology organizations (ASC 606 and IFS 15)
- Articulate best practices for finance automation
- Explain complicated revenue recognition requirements
- Determine how to position a company for growth and acquisitions
CPE credit available
RSM US LLP is pleased to offer 1.0 CPE credit for attending this webcast. To qualify, you must log in to the webcast and provide your first name, last name and email address. You must remain logged in for a minimum of 50 minutes and answer 75 percent of the polling questions to receive credit. Group CPE is not available. For more information regarding administrative policies, such as refunds, cancellations and complaints, please contact us.
RSM US LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual course for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Advance preparation: None | Program level: Basic | Prerequisites: None | Delivery method: Group internet-based
Field of study: Accounting | CPE: 1.0 credit