© 2019 RSM US LLP. All rights reserved.
Pathways Summer Leadership Program
Interested in an internship and looking to learn more about RSM and what a career here could mean for you? Join our Pathways Summer Leadership (externship) Program! You’ve worked hard your first few years in school. Now you’re ready to explore the accounting and consulting professions further and find a firm that fits you and your career aspirations.
Your unique background, education and personal experiences equip you to contribute in ways no one else can. Participants will see that every employee who works at RSM brings an interesting and unique perspective that not only shapes them, but also shapes the understanding that is the core of our brand. Their individual talents strengthen our team while enhancing the insights we provide to the middle market. If you’re looking for an organization that values you as an individual, welcome to RSM!
Come to our office for two days and get an inside look at what we’re all about, while providing us a great opportunity to get to know you better as a prospective intern. It’s a mix of a little business and a lot of fun!
- Firm Overview: Learn about our firm on a local, national and international level and have an opportunity to connect with our professionals.
- Client Experience: Learn about our middle market clients through a variety of activities and client interactions.
- Talent Experience: Connect with your peers and our employees and firm leaders to develop both personally and professionally, while gaining individual perspectives about our organization and office culture.
- Business Simulation: Complete a real-world business simulation to understand what it’s like to work in a public accounting firm, with RSM leaders acting as the clients.
- Pathways’ applicants should be two years from graduation and full-time employment. For Audit & Tax you must be within two years of CPA eligibility (150 credits) with an accounting related degree (typically sophomores on the 4-year track and juniors on the 5-year track).
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Be a team player who is motivated to work in a fast-paced environment
- Show a desire to be client focused
- Possess strong communication and technical skills
Contact your local RSM recruiter.