© 2020 RSM US LLP. All rights reserved.
Pathways Summer Leadership Program
Interested in an internship and looking to learn more about RSM and what a career here could mean for you? Join our Pathways Summer Leadership (externship) Program! You’ve worked hard your first few years in school. Now you’re ready to explore the accounting and consulting professions further and find a firm that fits you and your career aspirations.
Your unique background, education and personal experiences equip you to contribute in ways no one else can. Participants will see that every employee who works at RSM brings an interesting and unique perspective that not only shapes them, but also shapes the understanding that is the core of our brand. Their individual talents strengthen our team while enhancing the insights we provide to the middle market. If you’re looking for an organization that values you as an individual, welcome to RSM!
Meet our professionals and get an inside look at what we’re all about, while providing us a great opportunity to get to know you better as a prospective intern. It’s a mix of a little business and a lot of fun!
- Learn about our firm on a local, national and international level and explore future career opportunities.
- Connect with firm leaders and professionals, and network with other students.
- Get immersed into our culture, celebrate diversity and inclusion and get involved in stewardship at RSM.
- Discover how to own your future, while developing both personally and professionally.
- Learn about our middle market clients and how we serve them as first-choice advisors.
- Pathways applicants should be two years from graduation and full-time employment. For audit and tax, you must be within two years of CPA eligibility (150 credits) with an accounting related degree (typically sophomores on the 4-year track and juniors on the 5-year track). For consulting, we accept a variety of majors and degree programs.
- GPA of 3.0 or higher preferred
- Be a team player who is motivated to work in a fast-paced environment
- Show a desire to be client focused
- Possess strong communication and technical skills
Check with your university's career center to see if RSM recruits for the Pathways Summer Leadership Program on your campus. If we don’t, contact us to learn more about opportunities in our offices across the country.
We transitioned our 2020 Pathways Summer Leadership Program into a virtual experience, giving students an inside look into our firm.