Pathways Summer Leadership Program
Get an inside look at our assurance, tax and consulting practices by participating in a summer externship program.
The RSM externship program is designed to give you, as university business students, insight into what we’re all about, while providing us a great opportunity to get to know you better as well. It’s a mix of a little business and a lot of fun!
- Introduction to RSM and the accounting and consulting professions
- Open Q&A session with our staff and partners
- A day in the life of an intern or staff person at RSM
- Creative team building, social and networking activities
- May lead to an internship or full-time position
- Be approximately two to two-and-a-half years away from completing a bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferably in accounting or a consulting-related field
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Team player motivated to work in a fast-paced environment
- Show a desire to be client-service focused
- Possess good communication and computer skills
To learn more, contact your local RSM recruiter.