© 2020 RSM US LLP. All rights reserved.
You’ve worked hard to get where you are today. And now you’re ready to use your skills, talents and personality to make a difference. It’s time to own your future at RSM.
Connect with us virtually!
Stay tuned for upcoming virtual events! Check with your Career Center to see if RSM recruits on your campus. If we don’t, contact us to learn more about opportunities in our offices across the country.
When to Apply
No matter where you are on your educational journey, we offer opportunities to learn more about RSM and the public accounting industry.
Two years from full-time eligibility (Class of 2023)
- Apply for Pathways summer leadership program
One year from full-time eligibility (Class of 2022)
- Apply for internships
Seniors (Class of 2021)
- Apply at beginning of fall semester for a full-time position.
- Must have 150 credit hours
- Tax and audit candidates must meet all educational requirements to be CPA licensed
- 3.0 minimum GPA
- Bacehlor's degree in accounting or related major for consulting
- Representative of RSM values
This July, we transitioned our summer internship program into a virtual environment focused on immersion into our culture.
We transitioned our 2020 Pathways Summer Leadership Program into a virtual experience, giving students an inside look into our firm.
Our professionals share their best tips and tricks for students on how to stand out on campus and jumpstart a successful career!