Director, Financial Services Senior Analyst
Areas of focus: Financial Services
In May 2021, Marlene was selected as a senior analyst in RSM’s cutting edge Industry Eminence Program, which positions its senior analysts to understand, forecast and communicate economic, business and technology trends shaping the industries RSM serves. These senior analysts advise clients on conditions influencing middle market leaders. Marlene’s focus is on the financial services industry.
Summary of experience
Marlene is an accomplished leader who provides a diverse range of property & casualty (P&C) claims, policy administration, and insurance management consulting services for insurers and re-insurers for all lines of business. She focuses on technology and digital services to develop innovative insurance services. Marlene has successfully led multidisciplinary teams in managing and delivering complex digital transformation programs for her clients.
She brings her clients a matchless perspective having spent more than 20 years in the insurance industry in claims and underwriting operations. Marlene understands the day-to-day challenges her clients face and can provide consulting services to help them navigate those challenges.
Professional Affiliations and Credentials
- Platinum Badge, Insurance Insights and Solutions
- Silver Badge, Innovation – Design Thinking
- USAF Veteran, Desert Shield/Desert Storm
- Master of Arts, business communications, University of West Florida
- Bachelor of Arts, business administration, William Carey University
- Associate of Applied Science, instructional technology, Community College of USAF