Principal, National Marketing and Sales
Andy Bosman was named the national marketing and sales leader for RSM US LLP (RSM) in December 2013. He oversees the firm’s marketing, communications and business development activities, including integrated marketing and communications strategy design and implementation, brand management, client relationship experiences and marketing/sales integration and support.
Bosman has more than 20 years of marketing and communications experience, including 15 years in professional services marketing. As a former chief administrative officer, he has managed global administrative operations functions, including marketing, corporate communications, human capital, information technology, office operations and real estate.
Bosman has experience building and leading strategic global marketing and communications functions, and developing and implementing corporate branding programs. He has a unique combination of global marketing and communications expertise, combined with middle market operational management experience.
- Board of Directors, Business Marketing Association
- President, Rose Hall Montessori School Board of Directors
- Board of Directors, Youth Choral Theater of Chicago
- Member, Wilmette District 39 Community Review Committee
- Member, Northwestern University’s Journal of Integrated Marketing Communications Advisory Board
- Master of Science in integrated marketing communications, Northwestern University
- Bachelor of Arts in journalism, University of South Carolina