National Gaming and Tribal Industry Leader
Summary of experience
Keith is a partner in the Duluth, Minnesota, office of RSM, joining the firm in 1985. He is a national industry leader for the firm’s gaming and tribal government practice. Keith is responsible for the delivery of services to gaming and tribal government clients, including audit and review services and agreed-upon procedures in connection with external certified public accountant requirements related to the minimum internal control standards. Keith is responsible for all services provided to clients and will direct the overall effort required to provide innovative business advice. In short, it is his job to proactively serve clients, understand their needs, and coordinate and monitor other team members. Keith will ensure that you have close, personal attention by all of our professionals in serving your needs.
In addition to audit and accounting matters, he has assisted clients with offering memorandums, comfort letters, financing assistance, budgeting, feasibility studies and various other management decisions. Keith is also an approved concurring reviewer for RSM’s gaming clients and is a member of our national interoffice review team, providing reviews of engagements to other offices throughout the firm
Professional affiliations and credentials
- Certified public accountant
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Duluth Chapter of the Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants, past president
- College of St. Francis in Joliet, Illinois, adjunct faculty member and has taught as part of their graduate program
- Bachelor of Accounting, University of Minnesota–Duluth
- As part of his continuing professional education, Keith has attended courses specifically related to the gaming industry, including those provided by the firm, the National Indian Gaming Commission, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, the Native American Financial Officers Association and the University of Nevada–Las Vegas.
- Participated in the firm’s CFO Program developed with and administered through the Executive Development Center at the University of Minnesota’s Carlson School of Management.