NetSuite Cloud ERP solution
Many companies are turning to the cloud for delivery of their business system to lower their operating cost and strengthen their competitive advantage.
NetSuite, a fully integrated, end-to-end ERP cloud solution, offers a robust, full-featured suite, including:
- A 20%-50% lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) compared to a "standard" client-server system through reductions in Hardware, Networks, security, back-up, personnel, and other costs. For more information download the Hurwitz TCO Study for NetSuite
- Fully Integrated ERP & CRM solution, including Financials, CRM, Supply Chain, Order & Billing Management, Fulfillment, Revenue Recognition and Reporting/Analytics.
- User Configurable: Unlike other systems, NetSuite offers a "Click-not-code" process for all configurations. With appropriate permissions, Non-Technical users can create or customize Roles, add searchable fields, build Custom Workflows, and even create custom database tables – activities that have a significant cost and take a long time to implement in other systems. All users have the ability to easily customize their Dashboards to deliver the real-time, actionable information, so they can do their job more quickly and efficiently.
- Automatic Upgrades & Open Platform: NetSuite upgrades their software regularly and all clients receive the upgrades and new functionality as part of their service. NetSuite also allows you to more easily integrate with other software systems to extend and enhance your ability to efficiently run your company.
- Dashboards, Reporting and Analytics User configurable real-time dashboards allow your employees to proactively manage their responsibilities. Native, built-in reporting and analytics offer more than 100 standard reports including income statements, balance sheets, consolidated reports, variance reports and side-by-side comparisons and also allow you to easily create and customize reports according to your company's needs.
- Secure Anytime, Anywhere Access: All the data NetSuite stores and transmits is encrypted using 128-bit SSL encryption – some of the strongest available – so you can securely run your company from any computer or device with an internet connection. Data in NetSuite is more secure than data in nearly all client-run ERP systems.
How can we help you?
Contact us by phone 800.274.3978 or
submit your questions, comments, or proposal requests.
NetSuite Free Product Tour
Get started today with your free product tour of NetSuite, the world’s #1 cloud business management software suite. Over 20,000 organizations worldwide, and still growing.