Private Cloud Services for Dynamics CRM
& Dynamics ERP Accounting Software Solutions
Dedicated Cloud Services by McGladrey provide a secure, maintained platform with data backup and disaster recovery without costly hardware investments or the hassles of managing equipment
Cloud Services benefit you with:
- Small upfront investment – Save thousands in upfront costs and utilize applications which may not be otherwise affordable to install and run.
- Predictable monthly costs – Lower your total cost of ownership by reducing fixed costs and overall expenditures for hardware, applications and administration.
- Faster time to market – McGladrey Cloud Services already has the equipment, applications and expertise in-house so applications are rolled out within weeks instead of months.
- Focus on core competencies - Focus your staff on the core business and let our certified professionals manage the critical data and administer the complex IT network.
- Available resources – Our consultants and Support Center provides technical system support to local offices during normal business hours (12 hours a day, five days a week) with extended support available.
- Growth potential – McGladrey's Cloud Services can easily increase user capacity by adding additional infrastructure on demand or implement upgrades and customizations in response to your business' growth or change.
- Reduced security risk – McGladrey's Cloud Services meets or exceeds industry standards by taking every precaution, including disaster recovery planning and annual third-party security inspections. McGladrey's Private Cloud Services is SOC II Type 2 compliant by a third-party auditor.