2016 Pursue Your Passion Winners
In recognition of RSM US LLP 90th anniversary in 2016, RSM launched 90-90-9 – Pursue Your Passion to encourage employees to celebrate the anniversary by applying for a chance to 'pursue their passions' with monetary support and time off from the firm. In appreciation of our clients, employees and friends who have contributed to our firm’s success, we celebrated this significant milestone in our firm’s history throughout 2016 by selecting nine employees from across the firm as winners of our 90-90-9: Pursue Your Passion program, which awarded those employees with $90,000 ($10,000 each) and nine days of PTO (paid time off) to help them pursue their passions.
Meet Our 2016 '90-90-9 Pursue Your Passion' Winners
- Jacqueline Pacquette: Keep a promise to pay it forward by providing a new smile to someone in need.
- Michelle Nolan: Provide water to orphans in Africa while also achieving a personal goal to climb Mt. Kilimanjaro.
- Julie Kaehler: Purchase land for a school and community garden in Haiti while also teaching sustainable farming.
- Dee Komaromi: Open a school in Africa dedicated to her late father and father-in-law through Pencils of Promise.
- Nyasha Gopo: Become a certified coach to help immigrants assimilate to life in America.
- David Campbell: Provide renewable, efficient energy to homes and businesses in sub-Saharan Africa.
- Terri Andrews: Provide mammograms and counseling based on personal experience to women facing breast cancer in Jamaica.
- Nicole Knudtson: Publish a children's book to help families connect and understand each other better.
- Jarin Hansen: Serve as a healing home to a Chinese orphan undergoing a life-changing surgery.