© 2018 RSM US LLP. All rights reserved.
Managed IT Services
RSM's managed IT services offerings are specifically designed for organizations with less than 100 employees and limited or no in-house IT staff. With limited resources, organizations are seeking a comprehensive outsourced IT department to address their complex needs, ranging from IT strategy and 24x7 network monitoring to business application support and security.
Latest IT insights
A complete IT platform
For a fixed, predictable monthly spend, you get a complete IT department of highly-trained staff, state of the art technology and best practices honed by years of supporting clients across all industries. RSM's managed IT services platform includes:
- Strategic IT planning and Chief Information Officer (vCIO) Advisory Services: In addition to keeping the lights on, your dedicated RSM team will advise you on digital transformation opportunities to grow and transform your business while making smart IT investments. Learn more>
- 24x7 network operations center: RSM monitors your critical systems and applications from two U.S.-based network operation centers (NOCs). The goal is to identify and resolve issues before they impact your business. While you are sleeping, RSM is watching and working.
- End user service desk: Timely and knowledgeable end user help desk support means higher employee productivity and satisfaction. The RSM service desk is staffed 24x7 to provide support for standard IT products, industry-specific applications, and business applications like Microsoft Dynamics 365, Intacct and NetSuite.
- Security and threat protection: Our services include a layered security approach that combines preventative, detective and corrective technical and administrative controls. We will work with you to ensure compliance with specific statutory and regulatory requirements such as PCI, HIPAA and those issued by the FDA.
- Onsite support: While many tasks can be performed remotely, regular onsite visits are important to keep RSM staff connected to your business, train and provision new employees, and handle routine and emergency maintenance tasks.
- Microsoft Office 365: Work any place, any time, on any device. We’ve bundled in the enterprise version of Office 365 for cloud-based business class email, HD video conferencing, team collaboration, file sharing and compliance capabilities like email archiving and e-discovery for emails.
- Disaster recovery: With RSM’s disaster recovery services, we include a comprehensive IT resilience solution with the ability to restore critical office functions and data from the cloud within minutes, not days.
- Asset and system management: RSM will manage the end-to-end lifecycle of your IT assets, including proactive maintenance, license management, fixed asset tracking, vendor coordination, purchasing and proper disposal.
- Private cloud: We have heard from many of our clients that they want to get out of the hardware business. With RSM private cloud, we will host and manage your critical systems in RSM datacenters and provide uptime guarantees and other service level commitments.
Consider combining RSM's managed IT services with our finance and accounting outsourcing solution for a complete business outsourcing model.
RSM’s team-based approach
It takes a village to deliver high performing IT capabilities—not just one technology person. As a global leader in managed IT services, RSM has assembled a group of over 900 technology consultants to deliver IT support and solutions to our fast-growing client base. Your RSM managed IT services team is customized to your needs and will typically include a vCIO, two core team members and various other specialists in the areas of security, databases and reporting, and business applications.
IT transparency and visibility
Internal IT departments are usually in constant firefighting mode due to a lack of planning, skills gaps and inadequate training. Our goal is to run your IT department like a business, which includes annual planning provided by our vCIO, regular reporting on the health of IT through key performance indicators, end user temperature check surveys, ongoing project portfolio management and help desk service level reporting. Our per-user, per-month pricing model also makes it easier to understand the per-employee IT costs.
Secure by design
Unfortunately, most businesses are underinvesting in information security. RSM's managed IT services includes critical security components and processes to elevate your security posture. For our private cloud customers, we are SSAE Type II-certified and have strict controls around credentials management. In addition to our basic security package, we offer premium security offerings around encryption, as well as identity management and vulnerability scanning to address specific regulatory and compliance requirements found in PCI, HIPAA and others.
Hear what our clients have to say
"They have made some strong recommendations that have allowed us to move forward and become a progressive insurance agency."
-JIM MCGONIGLE, CFO AND COO,
KNAPP SCHENCK INSURANCE SERVICES
Ready to Get Started? Contact Our Team.
Call us at 800.274.3978 or send us a message: