Co-Managed IT Services
RSM's co-managed IT services is our customized solution for companies seeking a trusted partner to co-manage your IT department. Our co-managed IT services combines your existing in-house IT team with RSM professionals to create a single comprehensive, effective IT operation.
Services and Support
RSM will tailor a managed solution based on your business needs, existing IT expertise, geography, regulatory requirements and current business applications. Below is a list of services that can be delivered individually or bundled together.
- Network operations center (NOC): RSM offers 24x7 monitoring of your critical infrastructure, along with the ability to create customized incident response plans.
- Service desk: RSM operates a U.S.-based 24x7 service desk that can provide Tier 1 support to your end users or can act as an escalation point for your internal help desk (Tiers 2 and 3).
- Patch and asset management: RSM offers patch and asset management solutions that can include both remotely administered and on-premise aspects. You can offload some of the more mundane aspects of managing infrastructure and end user computing devices, so your IT team can focus on more strategic initiatives.
- Security monitoring and threat protection: RSM offers vulnerability management, security information and event monitoring (SIEM), mobile device management, intrusion detection/prevention, identity management, e-mail security and endpoint protection solutions to protect your IT environment.
- Backup and recovery services: RSM designs and offers state-of-the-art backup and recovery solutions that provide peace of mind in the event of business interruption or catastrophic events.
- Compliant cloud and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS): RSM offers a range of cloud and hosting alternatives to reduce the overhead associated with data center facilities and equipment. You benefit from consistent operational spending that frees up business capital for other uses.
- Business application support: RSM has certified business application specialists who provide functional support for common business applications from Microsoft, Netsuite, Intacct and others.
- CIO advisory: RSM can provide experienced IT leaders as additional horsepower to assist your organization in making sound IT investments and ensuring your IT staff has the right sense of urgency and direction.
- Loaned staff: RSM can supplement your team and bring in specialists for short- or long-term assignments on-site, including analysts, database administrators, application developers and network engineers.
Ready to Get Started? Contact Our Team.
Call us at 800.274.3978 or send us a message: