Is NetSuite the right Cloud ERP platform for your company?
Download NetSuite Pricing & Cost Guide to Get Started
Many companies are turning to cloud-based business applications to lower operating costs and strengthen their competitive advantage. RSM experts can provide you information on Cloud ERP platforms, including pricing, how to get started and competitive details. Selecting the right solution is a critical decision. Let RSM help you find the best solution to fit your needs.
Discover quick answers to commonly asked questions in our NetSuite Buyer's Guide.
- What is NetSuite?
- How much does a subscription cost?
- Can I get access to a free trial account?
- How do I buy it?
What is NetSuite pricing?
For organizations researching the NetSuite platform, finding information, pricing and complete details about a NetSuite installation can be difficult. This is mainly because the web components, integration with existing data and systems are unique for every engagement.
NetSuite's cost depends on several factors including:
- The selected product configuration
- Add-on modules required
- Total user count
- Contract duration
- Single vs multi-entity
- And more
Taking all of this into consideration, a minimum NetSuite purchase requires that you buy a base account along with at least one user login. NetSuite licenses operate on a subscription model and may be renewed annually or over longer durations. There are several pre-bundled vertical editions, which can be useful in quickly identifying the necessary package and modules needed. You decide which one is best and when you are ready to add more capacity.
Why work with RSM?
Buying NetSuite through a certified NetSuite value-added reseller such as RSM can result in a more successful purchase experience. RSM has been a leading NetSuite value-added reseller and turnkey solution provider since 2003. Here are some of the top reasons to work with a NetSuite Solution partner on your implementation:
1. Competitive pricing: Do you think buying from a value-added reseller means added expenses? Think again! Our pricing structure matches that of NetSuite’s direct sales team. You are well represented during the purchasing process, and there are no fees tacked on when working with a certified value-added reseller versus direct sales.
2. No retainers: Unlike many of our competitors, RSM does not require a cumbersome retainer. Once you have engaged RSM, our entire team of NetSuite professionals is accessible to you on an on-demand basis. We scale our services to fit your current needs and budget to best position your organization for success.
3. Consultative sales versus pressure sales: While you evaluate whether or not NetSuite is a good fit for your organization, RSM will provide the tools necessary for you to make well-informed choices rather than rushed decisions. We will highlight the benefits of moving onto the NetSuite platform in a practical, business-minded way.
4. Industry connections: Interested in growing your use of the NetSuite platform? Leverage our experience with third-party NetSuite software vendors when extending NetSuite’s native capabilities. Our in-depth knowledge and first-hand use of these applications means you will be pointed toward the solution that addresses your needs.
5. Leaders in NetSuite customization: RSM has deep capabilities in NetSuite customization and integration. While you can run most of your business using out-of-the-box functionality, we can advise on adapting the product to meet your specific business requirements. Each team member brings real-world experience to solution design and problem solving to help you achieve your goals on the NetSuite platform.