Fine tuning business performance and winning baseball games with data
Businesses produce an abundance of data. But not every data point is useful to every decision-maker. Being able to deliver relevant and contextual business intelligence on demand can drive performance in any enterprise—even a Major League Baseball franchise.
Download this white paper to learn how role-based dashboards aggregate critical information in a unified data model. You’ll learn how the minor league pitching coordinator for the 2016 World Series champion Chicago Cubs is among those who:
- Avoid additional investment and complex integrations to get the data they need to continuously improve the operation
- Leverage timely, seamless, efficient and cost-effective reporting
- Access key performance indicators (KPIs) and insights anywhere and on any device without having to rely on experts or move between different systems
- Streamline the link between business strategy and key business drivers
- Capture every detail of a business event, process or transaction
Please complete the form below to receive the white paper.