© 2021 RSM US LLP. All rights reserved.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations
Implemented by RSM, A Microsoft Dynamics ERP Gold Partner
RSM is one of the largest and most decorated Microsoft Dynamics 365 (formerly Dynamics AX) providers in the United States. With more than 30 years of experience deploying ERP systems, RSM is a proven Microsoft implementation leader.
We offer comprehensive professional services for Microsoft Dynamics 365: from implementation to training and managed application services as well as industry-specific solutions and add-ons. RSM’s Dynamics 365 team is a national practice with consultants who bring a breadth of experience and deep industry knowledge to integrate and streamline all aspects of your operations. When you work with our team of certified Microsoft Dynamics 365 professionals, you’ll have access to specialists in your industry, fresh insights and services tailored to the way your organization does business.
Whether you’re doing business across geographies, industries or across the street, RSM can help lead your organization to a competitive advantage with business software that’s as agile as you need to be.
RSM’s Microsoft Dynamics 365 practice
Watch this video to learn about RSM’s Microsoft Dynamics 365 (formerly Dynamics AX) practice, our industry focus and our solution accelerators for the food and beverage, retail and life sciences industries.
Microsoft Dynamics 365
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a comprehensive enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution for midsize and Tier-1 organizations that empower people to work effectively, manage change and compete globally. It makes it easy to operate across locations and countries by standardizing processes, providing visibility across your organization and simplifying compliance. Microsoft Dynamics is available in 25 countries and in 23 languages.
Microsoft Dynamics® AX7 2016 release
AX 2016 is the newest release of Microsoft Dynamics AX. This new release was designed for the cloud and built to deploy quickly, scale with your organization and empower businesses to make faster, better-informed decisions.
Redesigned user experience
Dynamics AX 2016 features a redesigned user experience designed to offer users immediate access to the analytics and metrics that will drive smarter decision-making from anywhere on any device. The solution delivers seamless integration with Dynamics CRM and Office 365 as well as near real-time analytics powered by Azure Machine Learning with data visualization through Power BI, giving users access to both current data and predictive metrics.
Speedier implementations, easier management
The new Microsoft Dynamics AX is built on a flexible architecture that deploys quickly, delivers the solution’s full suite of capabilities on day one and leverages the cloud to provide ongoing service and management. AX 2016 was designed for agility and scalability to enable incremental implementations, changes, add-ons and updates.
Built for the cloud
Building on the Microsoft Azure platform and its capability to meet diverse data locality and data sovereignty requirements, this release of Dynamics AX delivers the benefits of the cloud that are most important for business—from simple signup, immediate provisioning, and built-in high availability and disaster recovery to elastic capacity to add resources but only pay for them when they are being used.
Experience Dynamics AX’s power, speed, flexibility and beauty. See why AX developers are calling it “Fantastic,” “Exciting,” “Amazing” and “The best release I’ve ever witnessed in 25 years in the business!”
Accelerators for Microsoft Dynamics AX
Why choose RSM for your Dynamics AX implementation
RSM has provided implementations for Microsoft Dynamics® AX, Microsoft Dynamics® GP, Microsoft Dynamics® CRM, Microsoft Dynamics® SL and Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server for over 30 years with over 2,000 clients across the country. We have over 950+ consultants across the United States supporting our technology consulting practice so you can be confident that we have assembled a team based on your industry and technical needs.
We are a leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market, operating in 86 cities nationwide. Our size allows us to attract and retain exceptional people, tools and technologies, while still offering a local, personal touch with significant value at a fair price.
RSM’s technology and management consulting practice has achieved Gold Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Competency in the Microsoft Partner Network by consistently meeting our ERP customers’ evolving needs in a dynamic business environment and completing a set of rigorous tests to prove technological knowledge. To maintain the status, we are required to retain a high number of Microsoft Certified Professionals (MCPs) and submit customer references.
Our team of MCPs maintains current Dynamics certifications and regularly participates in ongoing training programs.
Unique implementation process
At RSM, our ERP team members are business analysts who really understand your industry and processes–they’re not just installers of software. Using a customized, flexible implementation approach, they know how to head off conversion issues before they occur. And they’ll help you maximize the value of your information systems and create a competitive advantage to help you meet your strategic objectives.
In addition to software sales and implementation, RSM offers a full suite of services for Microsoft Dynamics AX, including:
- Project management. Effective project management is critical to the success of any software implementation. Our project management practices focus on effective communication, issue management and risk management.
- Software upgrades and enhancements. Periodic updates of the software will be provided through the vendor’s enhancement program. The updates incorporate new features and major enhancements to the application. Unique requests and specialized plans will be considered by RSM and the software vendor to provide you with a service and support plan that is tailored to suit your specific concerns.
- Training. RSM offers customized training. We work with you to determine the appropriate training plan. Our goal is to educate your staff to the point where they are independently capable of operating the system on a daily basis. Training for staff in remote locations can be accommodated by on-site training, training in an RSM training facility or via an internet connection (web meeting) for simple training needs.
- Ongoing support. One of the benefits of being an RSM client is the availability of the RSM Partner Resource Desk. This provides you with direct access to our qualified, dedicated help desk.
Hear what our clients have to say
“With a streamlined setup process, familiar, easy-to-integrate apps, and intuitive tools, Microsoft Dynamics 365 set Rhythm up for success - both in the present and as they grow.”
- John Hulburt
Vice President & Corporate Controller
Extensive industry relationships award-winning success
RSM has a strong, long-standing relationship with Microsoft. As a global independent software vendor (ISV), RSM has been awarded some of Microsoft’s most prestigious awards in vertical-specific areas, such as application development, systems implementation and customer engagement. As an industry and technology certified Microsoft partner, RSM is one of only a handful of co-development and emerging-market partners working on microvertical specific application enhancement for the food and beverage, consumer packaged goods (CPG), and retail arenas, built entirely in the Microsoft Dynamics AX platform.
Recent Microsoft awards for sales and solutions excellence
- Microsoft Customer Excellence Award finalist – Industry Implementation
- Microsoft Retail Partner of the Year – Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Microsoft ISV Solutions Partner of the Year – Microsoft Dynamics AX (Finalist)
- Microsoft Dynamics ISV Solutions Partner of the Year (Finalist)
- Microsoft Inner Circle Club
- Microsoft President’s Club
- Microsoft Distribution Excellence Award
- Microsoft Distinction in Marketing Award – Overall Best Marketing Campaign - Microsoft Customer Excellence Award Developed by RSM - Microsoft Customer Excellence Award - Evangelism
Microsoft certifications and solution center memberships
- Microsoft Partner Gold Competency – ERP
- Retail Solution Center Partner
- Distribution Solution Center Partner Microsoft Partner Advisory Boards
Microsoft partner advisory boards
- Retail Partner Advisory Board
- Distribution Partner Advisory Board
- Global Development Localization Partner Advisory Board
- RFID Partner Advisory Council
Microsoft Dynamics AX training and technical documentation
- Dynamics AX X++ Development I
- Dynamics AX X++ Development II
- Dynamics AX Enterprise Portal Development I
- Dynamics AX Advanced Administration - Reporting and Business Analysis for Dynamics AX
Ready to Get Started? Contact Our Team.
Call us at 800.274.3978 or send us a message: