Planning for a new ERP in 2018
RECORDED WEBCAST |
2018 is now in full swing and many finance executives are facing challenges with internal systems to gain the right visibility into their business. As many finance executives are looking to transition to a new enterprise resource planning (ERP) platform to position their company for growth, this recorded webcast will provide an update on how to navigate the software vendor landscape and present options for ways leading middle market companies are tackling ERP projects in 2018.
During this recorded webcast, we’ll address key technology trends and ways to prioritize your investments and time. We’ll identify signs that you’ve outgrown your current system and share a proven process for how you can gain the tools and perspectives to evaluate, select, implement and support your new ERP platform.
After viewing this recording you’ll be able to:
- Understand the middle market ERP landscape in 2018
- Gain perspective on how key technology trends are impacting the finance function
- Identify warning signs that you’re outgrowing your current ERP platform
- Understand how ERP can position your company for growth
- Avoid common pitfalls of an ERP implementation to ensure project success