© 2018 RSM US LLP. All rights reserved.
NetSuite OpenAir PSA
Industry-leading professional services automation software
NetSuite OpenAir PSA is the best-in-class professional services automation (PSA) software designed for professional services organizations of all sizes including both service-based companies, and services divisions within technology product companies. NetSuite OpenAir PSA can be easily integrated with ANY enterprise resource planning (ERP) instances that are already in place. NetSuite OpenAir PSA gives organizations the ability to run their core business operations including project management, resource optimization, project accounting, time and expense management, and billing and revenue recognition. Delivering end-to-end automation and visibility, NetSuite OpenAir PSA enables organizations to gain real-time insights, increase project profitability, maximize billable resource utilization and make informed, data-driven decisions.
NetSuite OpenAir PSA modules include:
Timesheets: When it comes to timesheet management, you need to make it simple and easy for employees to use. With NetSuite OpenAir, users can quickly and easily capture detailed timesheets, whether in the office or on the road.
Project management: This solution eables project managers and team members to collaborate on projects and maintain current and accurate project status at all times, allowing managers to proactively identify and resolve potential threats to the success of every engagement. The result is a significantly improved project completion record, more satisfied clients and reduced non-billable work.
Resource management: You can make sure that the right resources are working on the right projects, based on a real-time project timeline, and as the project evolves. Increase resource utilization, manage and deploy resources to projects based on employee's skills, interests, experience and availability.
Invoicing: Easily and efficiently, manage and analyze project finances with NetSuite OpenAir's project accounting module. From bid preparation through time and expense tracking to client billing and internal charge-backs, OpenAir project accounting and billing software provides powerful tools to perform these processes across multiple offices and mobile employees.
Reporting and dashboards: Your PSA solution is only as good as the information you can get out of it. With this in mind, NetSuite OpenAir provides robust reporting and analytical tools that are integrated across all modules to deliver on-demand, real-time data. Over 75 standard reports are included out of the box.
NetSuite OpenAir PSA is proven to quickly drive tangible results by:
- Increasing resource utilization, project margins and on-time project delivery while driving down IT costs, decreasing project accounting and overhead, and expediting billing cycles
- Improving invoicing accuracy, streamlining revenue recognition and increasing visibility into your services organization
- Empowering the mobile services organization with anytime, anywhere access in the cloud, supporting users where they work—on the go, at client sites or remotely
Are you running a global services business?
NetSuite OpenAir PSA provides real-time access for organizations with global services pools and multi-currency, multi-subsidiary, multi-taxation and multi-language requirements. You can find the right resources for each project, regardless of their physical location, and easily bill their time in the project currency while accounting for the hours in the resources' local currency—all from a single system.
As the leading NetSuite solution provider worldwide, RSM has deep OpenAir product and technical experience offering:
- Experienced professionals with real-world OpenAir experience
- Proven implementation process based on prior implementations
- Knowledge transfer through best practice discussions
- End-user training services
- Review of current system status
- Discussions around current pain points and recommended best practices
- Implementation and documentation of proposed changes
- New feature training
- Peripheral systems integrations
Managed services – Administration and support
- Access to knowledgeable OpenAir consultants who understand many different types of organizations
- Review and implementation of new release features and system configuration changes as needed
- Configuration reviews to identify areas of need
- Reporting and dashboard work