© 2018 RSM US LLP. All rights reserved.
NetSuite retail and SuiteCommerce InStore
Shopping behaviors are changing and purchasing pathways are getting more complex. Buyers want to move freely between online and offline shopping channels as their time and needs shift—and they control the process, spanning mobile devices, social media reviews and tapping boundless product and service information.
SuiteCommerce InStore provides merchants with solutions that unify physical and digital shopping experiences within a single, cloud-based commerce platform. Your sales associates can use a mobile device to check complete inventory and customer information. SuiteCommerce helps them to engage customers more effectively, to drive more sales and to provide a satisfying shopping experience. Anywhere.
In addition to learning how much your project will cost, you will receive a breakdown of things to consider during your evaluation of the platform including :
- License and Service Cost Breakdown
- Discovery and Requirements Gathering
- User Interface and User Experience
- Development and Customizations
- Go-Live and Transition
Empower your in-store operations to deliver a continuous buying journey
Easy-to-use and mobile
SuiteCommerce InStore offers touch-based tablet user interface and responsive design. User-friendly technology provides easy-to-use digital selling and servicing capabilities across any device, letting your staff engage with customers and get instant answers anywhere, at any time, in the store or from remote locations.
360-degree customer view
Gain comprehensive real-time customer information right from your handheld device such as:
- Amount of average transaction
- Average time between transactions
- Loyalty points balance
- Recent customer activity
- Historical or returns data
Give shoppers the flexibility to create wish lists in one channel—whether an online tool, by phone, or in-store—and then complete the transaction using the same data in another channel. Make inventory checks easier with visibility into saved carts and product wish lists, and let shoppers choose by finding items in any location, and then select store pick-up or delivery options.
Quickly perform traditional point-of-sale (POS) transactions such as cash purchases, exchanges and returns with ease.
Cloud-based software and reliable, familiar hardware devices combine to dramatically reduce total cost of ownership (TCO) and upfront expenses. Ongoing expansion is easier as your business expands or grows the number of locations.
Merchants know the power of upselling, cross-selling and related product recommendations. This platform simplifies those efforts with rules such as location, frequency, shipping, bought also bought patterns and other strategies that increase purchasing.
Enjoy more complete visibility into orders, started or completed, in any channel.
Use the power of real-time product availability across the entire enterprise to save every sale.
View real-time sales reporting by time, item and tender type.
- Support retail and e-commerce selling models on a single platform, with both fully integrated into your ERP system. Integrate on a platform that lowers costs and avoids the future expenses of maintaining separate systems.
- Transform the store with a true, single, cloud-based commerce platform that supports online, in-store and call center.
- Engage shoppers by providing a complete shopping experience that is personalized and seamless.
- Empower in-store associates with the tools and information to assist and engage shoppers. Staff people are often the most expensive and valuable resources in retail and they can have the greatest impact on sales success.
- Increase profitability with more product choices and better convenience with an “endless aisle” of goods.
- Capitalize on the convenience of using any device with a web browser in frontline service. Equip sales associates with mobility to engage shoppers anywhere in the store.