Support ending for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010
For those of you stilling operating in Dynamics GP 2010 (any service pack), Microsoft will end support on this version on Oct. 31, 2015.
So what should you do? Reach out to RSM’s client account managers and talk to them about an upgrade. The licensing structure changes between Dynamics GP 2010 and GP 2013, so we feel it’s a good time to do a review. Consider this:
- Are there modules you’ve always wanted to deploy?
- Do you need more users?
- How has your business changed?
- These are all good questions to address with RSM before you do your scheduled upgrade.
Our client server team is:
- East region: (CT, NY, NJ, PA, DE, MD, DC, VA, NC, SC) – Pat Smith
- New England region: (RI, MA, NH, VT, ME) – Laura Walsh
- Central region: (IA, KS, MO, MN, ND, NE, SD) – Dee Borts
- Great Lakes region: (IL, WI, IN, MI, KY, OH) – Georgina Anderson
- West region: (CO, AZ, NV, CA) – Jim Auer