© 2018 RSM US LLP. All rights reserved.
An experienced, credentialed team of SharePoint consultants.
RSM’s consultants have worked with SharePoint since Microsoft first introduced it. With our years of training, certifications and practical experience, we’re positioned to assist you in meeting all your SharePoint implementation objectives, regardless of the industry you’re in.
To design, architect and build a successful SharePoint platform, you need a team with wide-ranging capabilities. From project management to technical architect, developer or SharePoint trainer, and all the roles in between, you can be confident the RSM team can meet your needs and exceed expectations.
RSM team members hold the following certifications:
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Master (MCSM)
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP)
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)
- Microsoft Certified Network Product Specialist (MCNPS)
- Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA)
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Enterprise Content Management Professional (ECMP)
In addition, our team of Microsoft certified application developers integrate and augment the business solutions you need within your SharePoint platform. We leverage this knowledge as more complex development requirements arise in your SharePoint environment.
Use RSM to fill in the gaps
RSM helps you fill in the gaps by providing access to experienced professionals who work in SharePoint roles every day, including:
- Project manager—Responsible for overall project success.
- Business analyst/ECM architect—Focused on working with business users to understand their current environment, documenting a future state and employing leading practices.
- Technical architect—Focused on technical components of the design necessary to meet the requirements of the business.
- SharePoint administrator—Ensures the installation and administration configurations are implemented properly to support the design.
- SharePoint configuration—Implements SharePoint’s “out of the box” capabilities in accordance with the requirements and design documentation.
- SharePoint developer—Implements functionality requiring coding solutions and manages all back-office connections/integration requirements.
- QA/Tester—Once the configurations are complete, and prior to releasing for user acceptance testing, the implementation is tested against the requirements documentation.
- SharePoint trainer—Responsible for training users on SharePoint.
Don't just take our word for it. Listen to what our clients have to say:
“The FI Connect platform has dramatically increased our capabilities to manage and share information within our bank. RSM customized the solution to fit our specific needs, automating several processes that were problematic in the past and strengthening our compliance processes.”
- Erik Skovgard, President, LSB Financial
“The KnowledgeLake search capabilities and metadata associated with the documents allows S.J. Smith to access information quicker, which in turn helps our employees provide customers with better service.”
- Kyle Shradel, Systems Development Specialist, S.J. Smith Co., Inc.
"I learned and grew personally from the processes that RSM uses as a company. If something did not quite work, they recognized it, worked through it and made sure we understood how everything worked. I realize they have a lot on their plate, but they don't treat us that way; it is a very familiar, beneficial relationship."
- Amy St. John, Director of Data Management, North Kansas City School District
When it comes to SharePoint, RSM can help. Contact us today.
How can we help you?
Contact us by phone 800.274.3978 or
submit your questions, comments, or proposal requests.
Learn more about this "quick-hit" diagnostic of your critical areas of operations.