© 2021 RSM US LLP. All rights reserved.
Tax Planning Guides and rate information
RSM Annual Tax Planning Guides
Our annual guides provides succinct analyses, tips, rate charts and other useful data to help businesses and individuals with tax planning. Discover answers to popular tax questions or delve into specific areas, including tax planning basics, investing, real estate, business and executive compensation, charitable giving, retirement, estate planning and more. This online resource is updated every fall.
- 2020 year end tax considerations for businesses
- 2020 Tax planning guide
- 2020 State and local tax recap
Summary of key federal tax rate information
Federal tax rates, limits and phase-outs directly affect your business and personal tax planning strategies. Keep our federal rate card handy to ensure you are using the most up-to-date information when making financial decisions.
- 2020 Federal individual income tax rates schedules
- 2021 Federal individual income tax rates schedules
- 2020 Retirement plan contribution limits
- 2021 Retirement plan contribution limits
- 2020-2021 Fringe benefit limitations
Applicable Federal Rates
Each month, the IRS provides various prescribed federal income tax rates, known as Applicable Federal Rates. Quickly access the relevant dates for a particular month using the IRS site link below.