© 2018 RSM US LLP. All rights reserved.
A Different Kind of Audit Experience
Access to national SEC specialists
Face-to-face discussions throughout the audit process are critical to addressing key issues. Our engagement partner, engagement quality reviewer and director will work closely with your team in the field throughout the audit to facilitate timely delivery of services and communications. Our partners and clients will have direct access to our national SEC leaders and specialists to promptly assist with complex or unusual transactions.
Our national office partners’ involvement and relationships with the SEC and FASB as well as other regulatory bodies and committees enable us to provide quick insight on a wide range of matters.
Service from the largest firm focused on the middle market
As the largest accounting firm in the United States focused on the middle market, we understand the particular business needs and issues you face on a daily basis. We bring you substantial SEC experience with clients listed on all of the major domestic and foreign stock exchanges, including NYSE, NYSE Amex and Nasdaq. Our partners have collectively served over 500 clients with publicly held securities, including Fortune 500 companies.
Additionally, we have assisted many clients with registration statements and IPOs, and we work closely with underwriters, attorneys and other stakeholders throughout the process.
Through our international organization, RSM International, you will have access to the sixth-largest network of independent accounting and consulting firms worldwide whenever your needs cross international borders.
Audit integrity that maintains critical investor confidence
Integrity, objectivity and independence are the solid foundation of an audit that instills investor confidence. Our SEC team takes the duties entrusted to us by the public and our clients seriously.
Responsiveness and timely results geared to your structure
An audit should not interfere with the ongoing operations of your company. We’re committed to delivering timely results and avoiding surprises through early planning and proper staffing.
Additionally, we use our time – and yours – efficiently by using proprietary information technology and frequent communications with management. Your engagement partner will proactively manage the audit relationship and you will have close interaction with the team throughout the audit process, which will minimize the need to wait for decisions from outside the engagement team.
Delivering value through a comprehensive service approach
Our SEC audit approach is particularly attuned to the controls, systems and resources of middle market and emerging-growth companies enabling us to serve you better. This approach will provide you with a value-driven, high-quality audit.
With our firm, you will experience:
- Significant partner and director attention
- A partner and engagement quality review conducted “in-the-field” to eliminate surprises
- Access to national resources to quickly respond to and resolve unforeseen issues that could otherwise derail the audit timeline
- A single client service point of contact resulting in swift and efficient response to issues
- Use of formal project management methodology to ensure a smooth transition from your former audit provider
- Active interaction with audit committees to ensure their involvement throughout the audit process
- Proactive and frequent updates regarding the latest SEC developments and rule changes affecting your business
- Timely quarterly reviews performed in accordance with SEC rules and professional standards
- Thorough planning to ensure the timely identification of key business and accounting issues and audit strategies
- Open and timely communication upon completion of quarterly reviews and the year-end audit as well as throughout the year
How can we help you?
To discuss how our team can help your business, contact us by phone 800.274.3978 or