Understanding and investing in qualified opportunity zones
Qualified opportunity zones were established with the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act in late 2017 to attract investments and jump-start economic growth in urban, suburban and rural areas throughout the United States.
On this recorded webcast series, RSM’s QOZ specialists discuss the latest guidance for the QOZ program issued by the U.S. Treasury Department in October 2018 and April 2019.
This six part webcast series is available in individual modules, allowing you to focus on your specific areas of interest:
- Qualified opportunity zones overview
- Real estate investors: Explore the benefits of QOZs
- Operating businesses: Should you invest in a QOZ?
- Estate planning: Implications of investment in a QOZ fund
- State tax credits: Don’t overlook additional savings
- Key takeaways