Private equity investing in the food and beverage industry
This executive briefing examines the expert takeaways from the video series on private equity investing in the food and beverage industry. Featuring Joan McCabe, managing partner at Brynwood Partners, Dan O’Connell, founder and CEO of Vestar Capital Partners, and William Spizman and Cristin Singer, partners at RSM, this briefing includes the following key findings:
- New eating trends create market opportunities.
- The slow economy makes consumers more thrifty—and food more appealing.
- Talented management is plentiful.
- Technology and innovation drive value creation.
- Many sellers have been motivated by tax-rate changes.