Private equity fund management
In a world of rapid change, private equity firms need a partner who's always looking ahead. Our private equity fund services assure that your fund is optimally structured from a tax perspective and in compliance with accounting regulations. We prepare private equity funds for upcoming changes with client-centric approach that focuses on delivering services that are on time and on budget.
We've worked with hundreds of private equity funds, including buy-out, venture capital, mezzanine, small business investment companies (SBICs) and business development companies (BDCs). Responsive senior-level professionals and regionalized experience mean you won't have to wait long for an answer on an accounting issue. Tax managing directors provide oversight of tax services provided, from fund structuring and M&A issues to day-to-day compliance.
Our private equity fund services include:
- Fund organization and structuring
- Valuations and FAS 157/ASC 820
- Management fees, including deferrals and waivers
- Income, loss and carried interest allocations
- Distribution computations
- Internal rate of return (IRR) computations
- Financial statement preparation and disclosures
- Specialized private equity services for SBICs and BDCs
- Custody audits
- Tax compliance and consulting services
- Fund formation and implementation
- Capital account maintenance services
Private Equity Subscriptions
Subscribe to Quarterly Industry Spotlights
Contact our professionals
Contact us by phone 800.274.3978 or
submit your questions, comments or proposal requests.