Informa Connect’s 26th annual Medicaid Drug Rebate Program conference
IN-PERSON EVENT |
We are finally able to gather again in person, at the Hyatt Regency in New Brunswick, N.J., Oct. 11−13. For those of you unable to travel, we’ll get together for the virtual experience Oct. 18−20.
The MDRP 2021 conference, offered in a hybrid in-person and virtual format, takes you inside health policy and government pricing, with over 60 hours of content and 30 days of access post-conference to execute. It is the largest and most authoritative event for government pricing, rebates and regulation—providing unparalleled access to the government regulators creating the rules, the industry leaders interpreting them, and the manufacturing experts implementing them. This annual event has become a must-attend for your peers in the life sciences industry, with seasoned leaders sharing forward-thinking strategies.
As a proud sponsor and chair of this special conference, RSM is happy to provide you with a 10% discount code as our guest. Simply use promo code 21RSM10 when registering.
Make plans now to attend our session: GTN Models and Best Practices for Forecasts, Estimates and Accruals
- Solutions to analyze the tremendous amount of data from rebates, chargebacks, and returns with different price concessions
- Compare and contrast solutions from in-house to vendor sourced
- Understanding pain points for small, mid-market and large pharma
- Suggestions for tying together manual and automated processes
- Best practices and lessons learned
View the agenda here.