Collaboration and unified communications in financial institutions
LIVE WEBCAST |
There have never been more options for connecting your company—both internally and with outside clients, partners and prospects. This webcast will demonstrate how financial institutions can improve the customer, member and employee experience through a communications and collaboration suite of applications. In this webcast, you’ll explore:
- Unified communications
- Omnichannel capabilities
- Voice and screen analytics
- A demonstration of screen pops functionality
By the end of this presentation, participants will be able to:
- Explain how to enhance the customer or member experience through improved communications
- Take advantage of insights and advice on enhancing the employee experience through improved internal communications and providing a more collaborative environment
- Recognize what’s available in a modern communications system beyond the dial tone
CPE credit available
RSM US LLP is pleased to offer one CPE credit for attending each webcast. To qualify, you must log in to the webcast and provide your first name, last name and email address. You must remain logged in for a minimum of 50 minutes and answer 75 percent of the polling questions to receive credit. Group CPE is not available. For more information regarding administrative policies, such as refunds, cancellations and complaints, please contact us.
RSM US LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual course for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Advance preparation: None | Program level: Basic | Prerequisites: None | Delivery method: Group internet-based
Field of study: Business management and organization | CPE: One credit