The impact of new internal control frameworks
COSO, COBIT 5, PCAOB Alert 11 and other changes in internal control evaluation
RECORDED WEBCAST |
Achieving compliance with new internal control frameworks will be a significant consideration for companies going forward; however, the guidelines for implementation remain vague. Many companies are grappling with the similarities and differences across these frameworks and how they will impact their internal control program. This recorded webcast is a discussion on how you can advance your compliance efforts through the implementation of these transformational controls.
Forward thinking companies are leveraging compliance requirements to define a higher standard in financial and accounting reporting. Implementing the correct measures help to ensure that key business and financial risks are effectively managed. Take this opportunity to understand how these regulations come together and can improve your business processes.
This recorded webcast will:
- Present similarities and differences amongst the different frameworks and guidelines and highlight how they are being used today
- Provide a deep dive into some of the key control frameworks
- Communicate the impact for adopting the new frameworks
- Share effective techniques to ease implementation
- Provide an overview of what this means to your internal control program, including SOX compliance