RSM is a proud sponsor of the SelectUSA Investment Summit
Promoting foreign direct investment in the U.S.
IN-PERSON EVENT |
The United States is both the world's largest producer of goods and services and its largest consumer market. That makes it a prime investment opportunity for companies from across the world. The opportunities may be substantial, but that doesn't mean it's easy. With offices across more than 90 U.S. cities and 120 countries, RSM can provide the guidance and best practices you need to invest in the U.S. including:
- Understanding federal, state and local tax credits
- Structuring an investment as part of overall international tax planning
- Managing federal tax rules and compliance requirements
- Navigating state and local tax nexus rules
- Relocating employees to work in the U.S.
- Managing payroll tax consequences
As a non-U.S. company, there are a wide variety of considerations as you expand your operations including:
- Developing processes to help enhance performance, increase flexibility, control costs and optimize their operations
- Establishing a technology and telecommunications infrastructure
- Keeping your data safe and integrating your processes with the rest of your global organization
- Requirements related to financial investments, sale of assets, and business valuations
We also work seamlessly with experienced attorneys and bankers who can set up new U.S. companies and bank accounts and advise on immigration and visa matters.
Visit us at Booth 121 in the exhibition hall to learn more!
Finding the right workforce
Tuesday June 10, 2019
2:30 –3:30 p.m.
Jennifer Busse will be participating in a panel discussion that will discuss one of the most importanty aspects of a company's success - their workforce. The U.S. provides access to highly educated, prodoctive and talented workforces in the world. Join Jennifer and fellow panelists as they address what investors should understand regarding employee benefits as well as what they are required to provide employees at federal and state levels.
Featured RSM speaker
You may also be interested in
THE REAL ECONOMY
A monthly publication to help the middle market anticipate and address the unique issues and challenges facing their businesses.
How might the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act affect your business and tax planning? Follow our insights on the sweeping changes to tax legislation.
Strong corporate growth strategies strive for tax efficiency. Discover how the tax landscape can affect your ability to achieve desired growth.
For companies operating internationally, having the right resources to guide you can help you see a profitable return on your investments.
RSM US Middle Market Business Index provides never-before-seen view into the future of the real economy.
Stay current on international tax news surrounding BEPS compliance and implementation issues that impact multinational companies.