RSM’s 2020 middle market outlook
IN-PERSON EVENT |
Join RSM’s deputy chief economist, Kevin Depew, The Nashville Business Journal and local business leaders for an informative discussion on key economic trends and policies that will likely affect the consumer as well as the middle market in 2020.
As RSM's deputy chief economist and industry eminence program leader, Kevin provides RSM's clients with macroeconomic and industry perspectives and insights they need to successfully manage their middle market businesses. He helps produce two unique reports, The Real Economy and the RSM US Middle Market Business Index which offer insights into the trends and attitudes relevant to the middle market.
In addition to working with external clients and presenting the middle market economic perspective on webinars and at industry events, Kevin leads the firm’s industry eminence program. The program enables senior analysts across key client industries to forecast industry trends, including how artificial intelligence, machine learning and data will reshape business in the short and long term.
- Current business conditions in the U.S. middle market and how trends in the 2020 economy will affect business
- An update and predictions for economic growth in Tennessee in 2020
- Panel discussion of local business leaders, moderated byThe Nashville Business Journal Publisher, Lori Becker
- 7:30 a.m. - Registration and networking
- 7:55 a.m. - Introductions and opening remarks
- 8–8:45 a.m. - Kevin Depew, RSM deputy chief economist
- 8:45–9:30 a.m. - Panel discussion