Revenue recognition update
Insights for business and professionals services companies
LIVE WEBCAST |
Join RSM on May 22 as we share our insights on how the new revenue recognition standard (ASC 606) is affecting business and professional services companies.
The new guidance is already in effect for public companies and private companies are currently evaluating whether any changes are needed to their current accounting policies and financial reporting processes and systems; this evaluation will affect more personnel than just those involved in the accounting function.
- Discuss potential challenges associated with adopting the new guidance that we have seen in the business and professional services industry
- Provide a high-level understanding of the new guidance as it relates to the issues noted above specific to business and professional services
Have you begun your transition to the new guidance? If you’re a private company, there is still time, but don’t delay any further.
By the end of this webcast, participants will be able to:
- Outline significant changes for the business and professional services industry with regard to the new revenue recognition standard (ASC 606)
- Review key dates and actions to consider for implementation
- Discuss potential challenges associated with adopting the new standard
CPE credit available
RSM US LLP is pleased to offer one CPE credit for attending each webcast. To qualify, you must log in to the webcast and provide your first name, last name and email address. You must remain logged in for a minimum of 50 minutes and answer 75 percent of the polling questions to receive credit. Group CPE is not available. For more information regarding administrative policies, such as refunds, cancellations and complaints, please contact us.
RSM US LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual course for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Advance preparation: None | Program level: Basic | Prerequisites: None | Delivery method: Group internet-based
Field of study: Auditing | CPE: One credit