Year-end tax and accounting update for the real estate industry
LIVE WEBCAST |
Join leaders from RSM’s national real estate practice on Tuesday, Dec. 17, 2019, at 1 p.m. EST (Noon CST), for an update on the tax and accounting developments, macroeconomic outlook, trends and policies affecting the real estate industry.
This 60-minute webcast will cover ongoing issues and late-breaking details including:
- Macro trends and sectors to watch
- ASC 842—Leases and implementation issues
- Other recent accounting standards
- Changes to bonus depreciation
- Partnership audit rules
- Updates to forms and reporting
- Finalized section 752 regulations
- Qualified opportunity zones
- Section 199A and 163J update
Presenters will include:
- Laura Dietzel, Partner, Senior Analyst, National Real Estate, RSM US LLP
- Frank Lucas, Senior Manager, National Real Estate, RSM US LLP
- Liz Williams, Senior Manager, National Real Estate, RSM US LLP
We hope you can join us for this timely and informative webcast.
By the end of this webcast, participants will be able to apply technical accounting and tax insights for the real estate industry in order to strategize what they need to be doing now to prepare for the coming year.
CPE credit available
RSM US LLP is pleased to offer 1.0 CPE credits for attending each webcast. To qualify, you must log in to the webcast and provide your first name, last name and email address. You must remain logged in for a minimum of 50 minutes and answer 75 percent of the polling questions to receive credit. Group CPE is not available. For more information regarding administrative policies, such as refunds, cancellations and complaints, please contact us.
RSM US LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual course for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Advance preparation: None | Program level: Basic | Prerequisites: None | Delivery method: Group internet-based
Field of study: Accounting | CPE: 1.0 credits