Year-end tax and accounting update for the real estate industry
RECORDED WEBCAST |
Join leaders from RSM’s national real estate practice for an update on the tax and accounting developments, trends and policies affecting the real estate industry.
This webcast covers ongoing issues and late-breaking details including:
- ASC 842 – Leases and implementation issues
- ASC 606 – Revenue recognition
- Other recent accounting standards
- Carried Interest (section 1061)
- Interest limitation deduction under section 163(j) and election out for Real Estate industry
- 20% deduction for qualified business income (section 199A)
- REIT update
Presenters will include:
- Craig Mason, Partner, National Real Estate, RSM US LLP
- Katya Romig, Senior Manager, National Real Estate, RSM US LLP
- Veronica Bulman, Senior Manager, National Real Estate, RSM US LLP
By the end of this webcast, participants will be able to apply technical accounting and tax insights for the real estate industry in order to strategize what they need to be doing now to prepare for the coming year.
CPE credit available
RSM US LLP is pleased to offer one CPE credit for attending each webcast. To qualify, you must log in to the webcast and provide your first name, last name and email address. You must remain logged in for a minimum of 50 minutes and answer 75 percent of the polling questions to receive credit. Group CPE is not available. For more information regarding administrative policies, such as refunds, cancellations and complaints, please contact us.
RSM US LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual course for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Advance preparation: None | Program level: Basic | Prerequisites: None | Delivery method: Group internet-based
Field of study: Accounting | CPE: One credit