2019 RSM Nonprofit Association Event
Understand how your association can adapt to a changing environment
IN-PERSON EVENT |
Chief financial officers (CFOs), finance directors and controllers of nonprofit organizations are being challenged to keep up-to-date with changes in the accounting and tax functions. The need for technical knowledge is greater than ever, because the risk environment is changing as well.
Organizations across all industries are implementing digital transformation initiatives, with the goal of leveraging technology to keep pace with evolving association member and employee expectations. Technology has fundamentally changed how associations conduct day-to-day operations and interact with members. By successfully integrating technology, associations can streamline key business processes, increase scalability and agility, and ultimately increase engagement with employees and members.
Expert speaking sessions will include:
- Are you ready for ASC 606 revenue recognition? Implementation tips for associations.
Craig Wories, partner, RSM US LLP
- Business Intelligence and Technology
Karen Witgen, principal, RSM US LLP
Please join us for an RSM Nonprofit Association Event — a complimentary seminar that will focus on what today’s CFOs, finance directors and controllers of associations need to consider in order to juggle these demands and operate effectively in their strategic roles.
During this event, our team of local and national professionals will address the following topics:
- Lessons learned from implementations
- Membership dues considerations for nonprofits
- Required disclosures for associations
- Digital capabilities that are leading associations to transform their businesses
- Reasons why associations embark on digital transformation
- Discussion around the common approaches to digital transformation planning and implementation
The event will also include many opportunities to engage in Q&A with our professionals and network with peers. A networking reception with cocktails and hors d’oeuvres will follow the educational sessions.
Register today for this complimentary event! Space is limited.…