Navigating the evolving tax landscape: Your questions, answered
IN-PERSON EVENT |
Join RSM tax professionals and the Indiana Manufacturers Association for a unique roundtable and panel discussion where attendees are encouraged to collaborate and ask questions in an open forum format.
Panel-led discussions at the event will provide analyses on a wide range of tax topics critical to middle market companies that directly manufacture or distribute products in today’s evolving political and economic landscape. Topics will include:
- Implications of Wayfair on Indiana manufacturers and distributors
- Managing risk by managing sales tax paid on purchases
- Improving manufacturers’ use tax on purchases processes
- Increased scrutiny of research and experimentation (R&E) credits and inconsistencies in the audit process
- Federal tax reform and Indiana’s response
Join us as we explore key tax and business issues to consider as part of your company’s growth plan. Attendees are encouraged to submit questions for the panel of tax professionals through the registration process to ensure coverage at the live event.