Transforming your business and professional services firm
LIVE WEBCAST |
From law and accounting firms to consulting companies, agencies and business service providers, technology has fundamentally changed how we conduct day-to-day operations and interact with clients. To remain competitive in this environment, organizations need to embrace innovation and leverage new digital technologies to strengthen operations and enhance the employee and client experience.
In this webcast you’ll learn:
- Which digital capabilities are leading organizations to transform their businesses
- Why organizations embark on digital transformation
- Common approaches to digital transformation planning and implementation
By the end of this webcast, participants will be able to:
- Describe how digital capabilities are leading organizations to transform their businesses
- Explain why organizations embark on digital transformation
- Discuss common approaches to digital transformation planning and
CPE credit available
RSM US LLP is pleased to offer 1.0 CPE credit for attending this webcast. To qualify, you must log in to the webcast and provide your first name, last name and email address. You must remain logged in for a minimum of 50 minutes and answer 75 percent of the polling questions to receive credit. Group CPE is not available. For more information regarding administrative policies, such as refunds, cancellations and complaints, please contact us.
RSM US LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual course for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Advance preparation: None | Program level: Basic | Prerequisites: None | Delivery method: Group internet-based
Field of study: Business management & organization | CPE: 1.0 credit