CBI’s Finance & Accounting for Bioscience Companies
IN-PERSON EVENT |
Join RSM at the annual Finance & Accounting for Bioscience Companies conference, brought to you by CBI on Sept. 24–25 at the Marriott Cambridge Hotel in Boston.
This meeting convenes nearly 200 senior-level executives and hones in on the unique challenges faced by small and mid-sized biotech and pharmaceutical companies as they transition from private to public, enter into collaborations, cultivate talent and recognize revenue. This conference will help you discover strategies to ensure regulatory compliance, train new team members, implement systems and effectively communicate financial performance.
RSM is proud to be a sponsor and conference co-chair of this special event and is happy to provide you with a $300 discount code as our guest. Simply use promo code PUT622 when registering for the conference.
Ways to connect with us:
- Catch our sessions on day one, Sept. 24:
- Life sciences sector industry update, with Matt Wolf, Director, Life Sciences Senior Analyst, RSM
- CFO insights on scaling for growth within an innovative company, with Mike Webster, Director, RSM
- Catch our sessions on day two, Sept. 25:
- Breakfast discussion on culture, diversity and inclusion, with Tracey Walker, National Director Government Affairs; Culture Diversity and Inclusion, RSM
- The role of the chief financial officer in an era of cybersecurity and data privacy concerns, with Daimon Geopfert, National Leader, Security and Privacy Risk Consulting, RSM