© 2021 RSM US LLP. All rights reserved.
Pathways Summer Leadership Program
Jumpstart for incoming interns
You’ve worked hard your first few years of school and you’re ready to start owning your future. You don’t have to wait until your internship to start exploring what a career at RSM could mean for you. Students with early internship offers are invited to experience RSM through our Pathways program. Discover our culture and career opportunities, while getting a head start on building relationships with our professionals.
Through Pathways, you’ll also see first-hand what we mean when we say our people experience the power of being you and how your unique background, education and personal experiences will strengthen our teams and shape the insights we provide to the middle market.
Own your future with Pathways—meet our professionals and future fellow interns and get an inside look at what we’re all about!
- Learn about our firm on a local, national and international level and explore future career opportunities.
- Connect with firm leaders and professionals, and network with other students.
- Get immersed into our culture, celebrate diversity and inclusion and get involved in stewardship at RSM.
- Discover how to own your future, while developing both personally and professionally.
- Learn about our middle market clients and how we serve them as first-choice advisors.
- Received a 2022 internship offer from RSM
- Two years from graduation and full-time employment. For audit and tax, you must be within two years of CPA eligibility (150 credits) with an accounting related degree (typically sophomores on the 4-year track and juniors on the 5-year track). For consulting, we accept a variety of majors and degree programs.
- GPA of 3.0 or higher preferred
- Be a team player who is motivated to work in a fast-paced environment
- Show a desire to be client focused
- Possess strong communication and technical skills
Apply for an internship!
Get a head start and apply for a winter or summer 2022 internship!
We transitioned our 2020 Pathways Summer Leadership Program into a virtual experience, giving students an inside look into our firm.