© 2021 RSM US LLP. All rights reserved.
RSM Pathways Experience
Jumpstart your path to a future career
You’ve worked hard in school, and you’re ready to start owning your future and explore internship opportunities. We invite you to join us virtually this January to learn more about what a career at RSM could mean for you. Discover our culture and career opportunities, while getting a head start on building relationships with our professionals.
Through Pathways, you’ll also see first-hand what we mean when we say our people experience the power of being you and how your unique background, education and personal experiences will strengthen our teams and shape the insights we provide to the middle market.
Own your future with Pathways—meet our professionals, learn more about our upcoming internship opportunities and get an inside look at what we’re all about!
- Learn about our firm on a local, national and international level and explore future career opportunities.
- Connect with firm leaders and professionals, and network with other students.
- Get immersed into our culture, celebrate diversity and inclusion and learn more about what it's like to work at RSM
- Discover how to own your future, while developing both personally and professionally.
- Two years from graduation and full-time employment. For audit and tax, you must be within two years of CPA eligibility (150 credits) with an accounting related degree (typically sophomores on the 4-year track and juniors on the 5-year track). For consulting, we accept a variety of majors and degree programs.
- GPA of 3.0 or higher preferred
- Be a team player who is motivated to work in a fast-paced environment
- Show a desire to be client focused
- Possess strong communication and technical skills
We transitioned our 2020 Pathways Experience into a virtual experience, giving students an inside look into our firm.