Regional Managing Partner - Southeast
Areas of focus: Audit
Craig serves as the Regional Managing Partner for the Southeast Region for RSM and has served as board Chair for the firm. For more than 30 years, he has served the needs of clients in the manufacturing and wholesale distribution sector and the service sector. Over the past fifteen years, Craig has worked to enhance the firm’s brand and image in the Carolinas and Charlotte market by working with, coaching and influencing statewide and office leadership on marketing, community outreach, public relations and other activities.
Craig is a recognized leader in the firm assurance practice and is often sought after for consultation on technical, client service and go-to-market issues and strategies.
Craig is active in the community through his leadership roles with Junior Achievement and the North Carolina Chamber. Over the past few years, Craig has worked to leverage his board position at the North Carolina Chamber and as a result has forged a fruitful partnership between the firm and the Chamber. Specific results include partnership on events, significant visibility with chamber membership and direct access and introductions to chamber members who are prospects.
Upon graduation, Craig joined McGladrey LLP in Iowa. He transferred to the Denver office in 1981 and was admitted into partnership in 1982. Craig transferred to the Charlotte office in 1996.
Professional Affiliations and Credentials
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Board Member, Junior Achievement of the Central Carolinas
- Board Member, North Carolina Chamber
- Iowa State University, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (Accounting)
- University of Chicago, Business Advisory Program, Graduate School of Business