A cost-effective, "quick-hit" diagnostic tool leading to improved business performance.
When you have nagging business or technology issues but you don't want to get mired in a long, drawn-out assessment process, we have the answer—the RSM Rapid Assessment®.
What is a Rapid Assessment ?
A Rapid Assessment is designed as a "quick hit" tool to provide you with:
- An analysis of performance relative to your industry
- Benchmarking and performance goals
- Actionable and sustainable quick-win opportunities
- Longer term planning for performance enhancements
- A roadmap for improvement, including capital and human resource requirements
We've helped organizations like yours improve operations and optimize their people, process and technology to support growth.
Questions answered by a Rapid Assessment
If you have questions about how to improve your operations and drive growth but don't know where to start, a Rapid Assessment gives you the answers you're seeking.
Questions clients typically ask include:
- Do we have the right people and the right structure for our organization?
- Why does my financial close process take so long?
- Why can't I get the data or reports I need, and how do we compare to other organizations in my industry?
Read typical questions answered by a Rapid Assessment.
How it works
The process starts with a discussion with a RSM specialist who'll answer your questions and listen to understand your specific issues. The call is strictly informational, designed to learn more about your goals and priorities. We also outline our approach and the deliverables you may receive.
View the activities and deliverables of our Rapid Assessment approach.
Your individual assessment
Your RSM assessment uncovers root cause issues to develop a go-forward approach that aligns with your vision and strategy.
You'll receive an individual assessment tailored to your specific needs—whether you want a holistic review of your entire organization or a deeper analysis of a specific functional area or cross-functional process.
Each assessment includes a look at your organization, department or function from five distinct perspectives:
- Value ─ Does the business receive appropriate value in terms of cost, quality and performance?
- Capability ─ Does the business have the right people, processes and technology to operate efficiently and effectively?
- Alignment ─ Is the department or function positioned to support the strategy and vision of the business?
- Risk ─ Is the business subject to undue or high levels of risk?
- Innovation ─ Is the business in a position to explore new ideas and leverage technology?
You'll receive high-impact deliverables in easy to read formats.
Get the insights you need to improve performance, and experience the power of being understood.
Contact RSM today to start your Rapid Assessment.
Start your Rapid Assessment today
Call us at 800.274.3978 to schedule a no-obligation call to discuss our Rapid Assessment approach to improving performance or submit our online form.