Global Project Management Office (GPMO) and RSM's Global Tracker
RSM's GPMO is your one-stop shop for managing global compliance requirements
For your global compliance and reporting needs, RSM's Global Project Management Office (GPMO) serves as your customizable "one-stop shop." In partnership with RSM International offices around the world, our U.S.-based PMO delivers services tailored to your organization's unique needs.
The advantages to you include:
- A U.S.-based, single point of contact to manage various project team members around the globe, including coordination of knowledgeable, key local experts
- Timely global reporting and filings
- Proactive attention to key deadlines and potential issues
- Ongoing communication and issue resolution across all project levels
- Proven methodology and tools
- Global Tracker – RSM's project management and global document repository software tool is Web-based and user friendly
- Live, 24/7 access to project status, compliance calendar and issues
- Access to key U.S.-based subject matter experts
- A proven and effective solution that drives accountability and visibility
RSM's Global Tracker
Peace of mind and a lot more
Global Tracker provides you with effective control and overall visibility of your global compliance activities. This user-friendly, convenient tool enables you to manage all your global compliance requirements and project progress within one secure, Web-based system.
Most importantly, with Global Tracker you can assign accountability to responsible parties across the globe and track their activities, giving you the peace of mind that your initiative is being effectively managed.
Too much rides on global compliance efforts these days to leave them up to multiple providers in multiple locations with fragmented specialties. With RSM's GPMO, you don't have to.
Discover why RSM clients love our GPMO. Contact RSM today.
How can we help you?
Contact us by phone 800.274.3978 or
submit your questions, comments, or proposal requests.
Learn more about this "quick-hit" diagnostic of your critical areas of operations.