Intentional Growth and Sales Enablement Key Professionals
Designing and implementing innovative business development, marketing approaches for firms worldwide is Rick’s passion―it has been for more than 25 years.
Rick is a recognized thought leader in growth strategy development, business development process innovation and pursuit team coaching. He collaborates with executive teams of professional services firms around the world and is dedicated to helping people enhance their competitive strengths so they can achieve their client development goals.
Rick developed his approach over years of experience with leading global and regional professional services―law firms, accounting firms and others. Its foundation is recognizing the importance of relationships in reaching your full potential. Rick’s ideology focuses on identifying client relationship imperatives, uncovering client needs and putting effective approaches for generating long-term client loyalty into practice.
Before founding his prior firm, Athens Partners, Rick worked for many years with one of the world’s largest multinational accounting firms. There, he played a key role in leading the culture change that enabled the accounting giant to strengthen client relationships, grow revenues and gain a significant advantage over its competitors.
- Facilitating hundreds of workshops with client service leaders around the world
- Delivering keynote addresses and facilitating retreats for large law and professional services firms
- Developing an innovative, multi-stage process for coaching and training associates in business development
- Coaching winning pursuit teams to garner multi-million dollar deals
- Developing proven business development approaches to grow client engagements and loyalty for numerous professional services firms
Pat left a thriving legal career to advise and coach professionals, executives, business owners and entrepreneurs so they achieve their full potential.
In each of his last 10 years practicing law, Pat was one of his firm’s top revenue producers. He earned that distinction through leadership and innovation in creating and implementing strategies for team building, business development and client relationship management.
After leaving the practice of law, Pat refocused his energy and enthusiasm on working with professional services firms and individuals as a business development consultant and coach. His hands-on experience in the professional services world taught him that performing exceptional legal work is only one piece of a successful client development strategy. He believes pushing people past their “comfort zones” allows them to reach their full potential and generate tangible results.
Pat’s focused and practical approach helps professionals become more motivated, with greater engagement and accountability to win―not just compete for―new business in today’s challenging and highly competitive business environment.
- Recognized as one of the top revenue producers at his prior firm for 10 consecutive years
- Developing dynamic coaching and facilitation tools that help clients define their message and goals and create a roadmap for pursuing them
- Facilitating executive sessions and client meetings focused on business development, team building and relationship management strategies
- Coaching individuals and winning teams in the professional services field
Linda helps current and emerging leaders meet and exceed their personal business development goals.
For more than 20 years, Linda has delivered strategic process change solutions in sales, marketing and customer relationship management in the financial, communications and professional services industries. She’s worked with numerous Fortune 500 clients around the the globe. Linda began her career at a large, multinational accounting firm specializing in high-net-worth individual and corporate taxation.
As one component of her independent pursuit win/loss review work, Linda has interviewed hundreds of executives, giving her a clear understanding of the “voice of the client” and a unique perspective that enhances her coaching.
A former CPA, Linda brings a practitioner’s perspective and extensive knowledge of the client relationship to the classroom in her roles as coach and facilitator.
- Coaching emerging leaders, in groups and one-on-one settings, to reach their full business development potential
- Facilitating retreats and meetings for many large professional services firms
- Developing innovative business development coaching and training strategies for associates and young leaders
- Authoring relevant, dynamic educational material for use in training sessions and coaching engagements
How can we help you?
Contact us by phone 800.274.3978 or
submit your questions, comments, or proposal requests.
Clients RSM’s Growth team® has worked with include:
- Hunton & Williams
- Frost Brown Todd
- Haynes and Boone
- K&L Gates
- Miller & Martin
- King & Spalding
- Gray Reed & McGraw
- Latham & Watkins
- Dinsmore & Shohl