NetSuite for High-Tech Companies
For technology companies dealing with complex revenue recognition issues, it's important to have a solution with the flexibility to manage multiple revenue cycles, provide options for revenue allocation and offer confidence that the reporting supports AICPA Revenue Regulations rules.
With more than 750 software customers, NetSuite is the #1 cloud-based ERP for software companies. Join the software industry leaders running NetSuite.
The benefits include:
- End-to-end, fully integrated ERP & CRM solution with robust ERP functionality, including Financials, Order & Billing Management, Revenue Recognition and Reporting/Analytics. NetSuite also offers a full-featured CRM system, which gives you the ability to better understand all aspects of your customer relationships and more effectively grow those relationships.
- Tailor custom billing processes and manage recurring billing processes, renewals, and cross-sell/up-sell with Recurring Revenue Management
- Support FASB, SEC (including SOP 81-1, SAB 101, EITF 00-21, EITF 08-01 and EITF 09-03) and AICPA Revenue Recognition rules with native tools and reporting
- Manage Global Operations, including global reporting, GST/VAT/Consumption tax management, multi-subsidiary consolidation, multi-currency and multi-language requirements
- Manage Cases, offer customers a portal to get real-time order status and make payments, offer clients a knowledge base and track the time your team spends managing client service issues with Customer Service Management
- Manage billing for subscription- and maintenance-based revenue streams, and increase profitability by cross-selling and up-selling to customers.
Cambridge Sound Management selects RSM to implement NetSuite for greater efficiency through automation.
How can we help you?
Contact us by phone 800.274.3978 or
submit your questions, comments, or proposal requests.
NetSuite Free Product Tour
Get started today with your free product tour of NetSuite, the world’s #1 cloud business management software suite. Over 20,000 organizations worldwide, and still growing.