NetSuite – The #1 Cloud ERP
ERP | Ecommerce | CRM | PSA
As one of the largest and most successful NetSuite partners, RSM is the trusted advisor to middle market companies for the evaluation, selection, implementation and support of your NetSuite investment.
With offices across the United States and a global network, RSM has certified NetSuite resources in your area. Whether you’re looking for consultants who can support you on the ground or remotely, RSM has deep expertise for all of your NetSuite needs.
NetSuite awards RSM the 2016 Worldwide Solution Provider Partner of the Year award
NetSuite cloud ERP solution
Many companies are turning to the cloud for delivery of their business system to lower their operating costs and strengthen their competitive advantage.
NetSuite, a fully integrated, end-to-end ERP cloud solution, offers a robust, full-featured suite, including:
- A 20%-50% lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO): Compared to a standard client-server system, you can achieve reductions in hardware, networks, security, back-up, personnel and other costs. For more information download the Hurwitz TCO Study for NetSuite.
- Fully Integrated ERP and CRM Solution: NetSuite includes Financials, CRM, Supply Chain, Order and Billing Management, Fulfillment, Revenue Recognition and Reporting/Analytics.
- User Configurable: Unlike other systems, NetSuite offers a "Click-not-code" process for all configurations. With appropriate permissions, non-technical users can create or customize roles, add searchable fields, build custom workflows, and even create custom database tables – activities that have a significant cost and take a long time to implement in other systems. All users have the ability to easily customize their dashboards to deliver the real-time, actionable information, so they can do their job more quickly and efficiently.
- Automatic Upgrades and Open Platform: NetSuite upgrades their software regularly and all clients receive the upgrades and new functionality as part of their service. NetSuite also allows you to more easily integrate with other software systems to extend and enhance your ability to efficiently run your company.
- Dashboards, Reporting and Analytics: User configurable real-time dashboards allow your employees to proactively manage their responsibilities. Native, built-in reporting and analytics offer more than 100 standard reports including income statements, balance sheets, consolidated reports, variance reports and side-by-side comparisons and also allow you to easily create and customize reports according to your company's needs.
- Secure Anytime, Anywhere Access: All the data NetSuite stores and transmits is encrypted using 128-bit SSL encryption – some of the strongest available – so you can securely run your company from any computer or device with an internet connection. Data in NetSuite is more secure than data in nearly all client-run ERP systems.
HEAR WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
"We wanted an impartial group that understood business, understood accounting and could provide back office assistance, that’s why we chose RSM."
- ED KUBEK, CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
Solutions you can trust from a partner you can trust. RSM has a history of award- winning success with NetSuite.
RSM’s size allows us to attract and retain exceptional people and provide industry-focused services beyond technology, including operations, tax and accounting services. This experience means we are spending more time helping you find cost-effective ways to address your business technology needs and less time on getting to know your industry.
Learn more about how a NetSuite industry-specific solution deployed by RSM can support your business:
News, tips and insights from RSM's NetSuite cloud ERP professionals
Check out RSM's NetSuite blog at www.clouderpadvisor.com.
You can also see some of our most popular blog posts:
HEAR WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
"It’s more than just the understanding of NetSuite. With many companies, the focus can be on just understanding the product and less about the customer’s business model or what they need to get out of NetSuite. I think that is a key differentiator for RSM; they understand our business needs and motivations, and can meld those two things together. Working with RSM was a critical step in moving us forward with NetSuite."
- SERA HOLT, SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT
GARVEN AND CADENCE
End user training
As a key aspect of our implementation services and helping you realize the benefits of your new ERP system, RSM helps get you started on the right foot with our end user training options for NetSuite. As an authorized NetSuite Learning Provider, see how RSM can help you drive success through the investment in your user’s skills and knowledge. Learn more…
Why choose RSM?
As the leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market, we offer:
- National resources with deep industry knowledge and the appropriate technology experience
- Handpicked teams designed according to your organizational needs
- An independent approach with consultants that understand technology and business
- Proven implementation methodologies to address your needs and business operations
- Personalized service and hands-on involvement from our local RSM offices
- NetSuite-trained professionals who participate in ongoing educational programs
- RSM resource support center
- Dedicated customer account managers
Learn more about RSM’s Implementation Process.
Ready to Get Started? Contact Our Team.
Call us at 800.274.3978 or send us a message: