Managed and Certified Audits
Alleviate the state audit burden
State sales and use audits can be inconvenient and time-consuming for both the company being audited and the state conducting the audit. If you are audited, participating in a managed or certified audit program, where available, may give you the opportunity to take control of the audit process.
Our qualified professionals can help you:
- Obtain a waiver of statutory penalties normally assessed
- Identify tax overpayments and refund opportunities
- Minimize or eliminate the disruption of business caused by the presence of a department of revenue sales tax agent
- Eliminate erroneously assessed tax on nontaxable transactions
- Decrease overall audit costs
- Achieve resolution within 60 days, in most cases
Learn more about how managed or certified audits can help you alleviate the state audit burden.