Personal Wealth Planning
RSM's personal wealth planning process addresses several common objectives:
- Reduce income tax liability
- Accumulate capital for specific needs
- Manage properties and investments
- Manage funding for education
- Protect against liabilities (known and unknown)
- Provide income for retirement years
- Preserve and enhance your future estate
Learn how we can help you with your personal wealth planning goals.
The IRS will not apply the new one rollover per 12-month rule to any IRA rollover that involves a distribution occurring before Jan. 1, 2015.