Personal Wealth Planning
RSM's personal wealth planning process addresses several common objectives:
- Reduce income tax liability
- Accumulate capital for specific needs
- Manage properties and investments
- Manage funding for education
- Protect against liabilities (known and unknown)
- Provide income for retirement years
- Preserve and enhance your future estate
Learn how we can help you with your personal wealth planning goals.
With the widely applicable section 7520 rate moving up by another 20 basis points, the trend may no longer be the estate planner’s friend.