Auditor Assistant: Internal Audit Software
Performing Your Audit Engagements
Auditor Assistant provides real-time functionality for your audit activity to identify, analyze, evaluate and document factual information prudent to achieving the engagement’s objectives. Engagement teams will be able to sign off on workpapers and maintain a full version history of workpaper updates.
Auditor Assistant functionality allows you to:
- Restrict the ability to create/update information based on defined staff
- Document process narratives or flowcharts
- Execute the work program and include testing documentation and supporting workpapers
- Edit attachments in their native application and save updates directly into Auditor Assistant
- Document testing results and identify reportable and non-reportable issues
- Assign multiple action plans to reportable issues, identifying responsible managers and implementation dates
- Create and track review notes assigned to staff as part of the review process
- Provide multiple levels of approvals
- Prohibit the closing of engagements before approvals are completed
How can we help you?
Contact us by phone 800.274.3978 or
submit your questions, comments, or proposal requests.
Complete our Rapid Assessment form to be contacted about receiving our "quick-hit" diagnostic of your critical areas of operations.