Auditor Assistant: Internal Audit Software
Monitoring the Progress of Your Follow-up Process
Monitoring the disposition of audit/engagement results communicated to management is important to ensure action plans are effectively implemented or senior management has accepted the risk of not taking action. Auditor Assistant provides you with the tools to follow-up on the disposition of results while providing ownership of issues to the responsible business managers.
Auditor Assistant functionality allows you to:
- Centralize all audit findings from completed audits and entity-level risk assessments into one repository to more easily track issue resolution
- Seamlessly track external issues from external auditors,
Responsible Manager Access
- Restrict access to issues based on client-defined security requirements
- Provide updates on the status of the Responsible Managers’ action plans, provide additional issue information, request issue extensions and request issue closure via the Issue Tracking Web interface
Summary E-mail Notifications
- Provide Follow-up Auditors with e-mail updates when Responsible Managers submit issue updates
- Deliver e-mail notifications to Follow-up Auditors and Responsible Managers with summary of upcoming and past-due issues on defined intervals (monthly)
How can we help you?
To discuss how our team can help your business contact us by phone 847.413.6385 or