Auditor Assistant: Internal Audit Software
Managing Your Internal Audit Activity
Auditor Assistant allows you to effectively manage your audit activity and add value to your organization by implementing a risk-based audit plan. This plan helps to determine the priorities of the audit activity, consistent with your organization's goals.
Auditor Assistant functionality allows you to:
- Document and store auditable entities by plan year,
business lines, etc.
- Build future plan years from current universe and retain historical information
- Reduce setup effort through Microsoft Excel import capabilities
- Design your risk assessment based on your
- Tailor scoring metrics and recommended ratings/recommended audit frequencies
- Assess and rate auditable entities based on your defined risk factors, resulting in an organizational "heat map"
- Define three-year audit plan based on recommended audit frequency from risk assessment and past audit history
- Propose quarter-by-quarter audits for upcoming plan year; includes ability to defer and accelerate audits as needed
- Automatically produce an annual audit plan with proposed audit schedules, based on your risk assessment
- Initiate audit plan from planning wizard or import via Microsoft Excel
- Integrate scheduling with risk assessment/audit planning to seamlessly schedule planned projects and resources via a Web-enabled visual Gantt interface
- Schedule projects and resources based on user-defined timeframes and filters
- Export filtered schedule reports seamlessly to Microsoft Excel
- Track project and administrative time on a weekly or monthly basis
- Easily compare budget vs. actual time, per project and department
How can we help you?
Contact us by phone 800.274.3978 or
submit your questions, comments, or proposal requests.
Complete our Rapid Assessment form to be contacted about receiving our "quick-hit" diagnostic of your critical areas of operations.