Auditor Assistant: Internal Audit Software
Managing Your Internal Audit Activity
Auditor Assistant allows you to effectively manage your audit activity and add value to your organization by implementing a risk-based audit plan. This plan helps to determine the priorities of the audit activity, consistent with your organization's goals.
Auditor Assistant functionality allows you to:
- Document and store auditable entities by plan year,
business lines, etc.
- Build future plan years from current universe and retain historical information
- Reduce setup effort through Microsoft Excel import capabilities
- Design your risk assessment based on your
- Tailor scoring metrics and recommended ratings/recommended audit frequencies
- Assess and rate auditable entities based on your defined risk factors, resulting in an organizational "heat map"
- Define three-year audit plan based on recommended audit frequency from risk assessment and past audit history
- Automatically produce an annual audit plan with proposed audit schedules, based on your risk assessment
- Initiate audit plan from planning wizard or import via Microsoft Excel
- Integrate scheduling with risk assessment/audit planning to seamlessly schedule planned projects and resources via a Web-enabled visual Gantt interface
- Schedule projects and resources based on user-defined timeframes and filters
- Export filtered schedule reports seamlessly to Microsoft Excel
- Track project and administrative time on a weekly or monthly basis
- Easily compare budget vs. actual time, per project and department